#1 doobeedobedoo

doobeedobedoo

The bAdmin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Bangin' broads

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

i admit. I didn't like him at first. I overlooked his songs as another pop-artist trying too hard because they were played on the radio and such. But his new cd, We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Thing is pretty amazing. I borrowed a burned CD that my brother had and uploaded it on my mac. It turns out the CD was the (mostly) acoustic versions of the ones on his Itunes album. And they are amazing IMO. More jazzy and classy than the itunes version, and in my opinion, the acoustic versions are much better then the one on itunes (and these are even different than the 'deluxe' version he put out."

http://www.mediafire...ef9deb306f60be1

I uploaded the version I have. Some of the songs are the ones on the itunes versions, but majority are acoustics that are completely different. Anything you thought of Jason Mraz, completely disregard here.

Him live at North Sea Jazz Festival with a beat-boxer.

Him doing a song with a member from the audience, an improv.

A pretty chill interview.
1)
2)

Eh?

Posted Image

#2 Max

Max

The Pimp

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

There is a version of Planes live that is just fucking incredible. I heard the album version and was so disappointed
If seeing is believing, then believe that we have lost our eyes.

#3 SillyLeah

SillyLeah

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Music, volleyball, lacrosse, people watching, flying, books, relient k, drawing, and long walks to no where.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

I like lots of different kinds of music and Jason Mraz happends to be one of them.I liked his newer stuff better but it's all good. I remember last year i had his new album in my moms car and my friend was in the car and she saw it and she totally trashed it and she kept asking how i could like it and all this crap. She also made fun of the album cover artwork, which was actually pretty sweet. It was soo mean and it still bugs me. She likes music that i dont like and i dont walk around trashing her. but weather my friends like him or not i do! :)

#4 CrystalMeff

CrystalMeff

The Son

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

he's coming to purdue. im not sure if im going

#5 Athan

Athan

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

View PostCrystalMeff, on Jan 13 2009, 09:01 PM, said:

he's coming to purdue. im not sure if im going

Definitely go if you can, he's amazing live.
Posted Image

#6 fat pat

fat pat

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

agreed, i saw him at eastern. he was really good live. i had a great time at his show. i was a little tired during in it but he still kept my interest and the sound was quite good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users