• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kyla

kyla

This rant brought to you by the good folks at BRAWNDO

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:Well, the game is pretty straightforward. You can choose to spin or you can choose to choose. If you choose to spin, you can land on spin, or choice, or lose a spin, or lose a choice, or free spin, or free choice, or spin again.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

So we all know who Neutral Milk Hotel is, but I want to talk about E6 and Orange Twin. These guys are so good, and they help eachother with all sorts of projects. The whole story behind them is great. The E6 Holiday tour just happened, but unfortunately, I became really iterested after it came through here.

I especailly am digging Nana Grizol. I ripped the album Love It off of a vinyl, so the quality isn't too high. The quality of the actual tunes is what matters, so listen! http://www.mediafire.com/?zznmmyjlyjj

I also really like Olivia Tremor Control.

Discuss.

#2 SoundscapeMN

SoundscapeMN

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

Apples in Stereo are the only band I've really gotten into from the label..but I like some stuff from NMH and Of Montreal...and OTC I remember liking some of the 1 album I sampled, but it was a job to get through being like 35 tracks and some of it really odd/experimental.

#3 SoundscapeMN

SoundscapeMN

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

drops on 4/20/10

Posted Image

#4 sam sanford

sam sanford

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

in after soundscape.

but fo real. pretty sure of montreal was part of elephant six collective and i also love neutral milk hotel. snakes kyla.
Posted Image

thepersonandthepeople.bandcamp.com

#5 kyla

kyla

This rant brought to you by the good folks at BRAWNDO

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:Well, the game is pretty straightforward. You can choose to spin or you can choose to choose. If you choose to spin, you can land on spin, or choice, or lose a spin, or lose a choice, or free spin, or free choice, or spin again.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

snakesss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users