5 replies to this topic

#1 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:21 AM

Daisuke is from Japan, he makes some seriously beautiful and engaging music that you really have to let yourself 'fall' into. Forget about everything else and let it take you away to wherver ud like to go.

Program Music 1
Posted Image

Born in Hiroshima.
Kashiwa Daisuke picked up guitar in his early teens.He quickly he formed a progressive rock band where he developed his unique songwriting style over the years.
In 2004 he started his solo project, and his tracks were aired on RADIO SAKAMOTO to great critical acclaim.
In 2005, his track was featured on a compilation album released by German avant garde label "onpa", he then went onto a Germany tour to support the release.
His first album "april.#02" was also released from “onpa” the year after. Electronic Music Magazine "DE;BUG" awarded it 5 points.
In 2007, collaborating with olive oil (ROMZ), Takeshi Nishimoto and others, he released the remix album "april#07".
He soon follows with the release of his second album "'program music I " from “Noble”.

Let me know if you are interested and ill
Spoiler

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#2 Guest_livingtogether_*

Guest_livingtogether_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:30 AM

program music is definitely nice to blaze to

#3 Obvious

Obvious

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:11 AM

fuggen upload it.!
Posted Image

#4 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:55 AM

give me time son

Last.FM

#5 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:12 AM

April#07 (highly recom)

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWDRAOO5 - Program Music 1 (highly Recom)

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?b4oodh4veeb - April#02 (not my fave but its worth the dl)

dont say ive never given anything to these boards lol

Last.FM

#6 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:10 AM

New album if anyone is interested - will be released Feb 20th.

Kashiwa Daisuke - 5 Dec.

Posted Image

“program music I”, released approximately a year and a half ago introduced audiences to a musical interpretation of two Japanese literary classics, “Night on the Milky Way Railroad” and “Run Melos!” and revealed the rich musical talent of kashiwa daisuke. As we enter the final one digit year of the new millennium, we are proud to release “5 Dec.”, an album that drops hints of what’s to come in the next 10 years.

kashiwa’s first album released from German label, onpa, in 2006 won rave reviews from many artists including Ryuichi Sakamoto. In his second album, “program music I” released the following year, kashiwa daisuke defined his presence once again in the world of music. The artist’s lyrical melody and dynamic and inventive musical arrangements have led his work to new frontiers in TV commercials and fashion shows. kashiwa casts also off a powerful presence on the online world through his musical + visual collaboration with Koji Nishida of RAKU-GAKU, the artist behind kashiwa’s album jackets.

In his third album, “5 Dec.”, kashiwa daisuke makes yet another step into a new horizon. In this album, the artist’s signature melody with its flowing, oriental taste hides behind the shadows to be replaced by tearing voice samples and noisy and metallic guitar sounds thrashing almost violently on top of colorful uplifting beats such as break core, down tempo, bleep techno, and drum n’ bass. In contrast to the aggressive sounds of the first half, the second part of the album starting with the 6th track, “Silver Moon” guides audiences to a minimal world created through electronic sounds and the piano. As a whole, the album portrays a brilliant contrast of sound.

The melody of this album does not impose sentimentalism or nostalgia onto its listeners but rather, it takes them on a journey into rhythm from beginning to end. Even amidst the violent and excessive elements, there is always a composed eye seeing into the passion that lies beneath, there is a self-disciplined, strict interpretation of the world, a sublime and metallic texture… this is what the artist kashiwa daisuke may be all about. Turn your ears and experience the fruit of kashiwa daisuke’s new challenge and step with him into a whole new level of musical originality.

Last.FM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users