3 replies to this topic

#1 thelunchboxosu

thelunchboxosu

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Caching.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:32 PM

I am a current resident in Wooster, Ohio and I grew up less than an hour away. About two years ago a work buddy of mine introduced me to his friends local band who I have since seen play live a number of times. He has two independent albums released (one new as of February) and thought maybe y'all would enjoy it.

The band has been out there trying to make it for a while playing small venues in Columbus, and recently things have started to look up for them. Here is a link to their music on Grooveshark, let me know that you think!

Cheers!
LBX

#2 casey crescenzo

casey crescenzo

Hunter

• The Dear Hunter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

thelunchboxosu, on 29 September 2011 - 01:32 PM, said:

I am a current resident in Wooster, Ohio and I grew up less than an hour away. About two years ago a work buddy of mine introduced me to his friends local band who I have since seen play live a number of times. He has two independent albums released (one new as of February) and thought maybe y'all would enjoy it.

The band has been out there trying to make it for a while playing small venues in Columbus, and recently things have started to look up for them. Here is a link to their music on Grooveshark, let me know that you think!

Cheers!
LBX

This is the guy who was on X Factor right? Pretty awesome.

#3 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

http://alienatedconf...28/hello-world/

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#4 thelunchboxosu

thelunchboxosu

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Caching.

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

casey crescenzo, on 30 September 2011 - 11:02 AM, said:

This is the guy who was on X Factor right? Pretty awesome.
Good eye Casey! Yes he is on X-factor, we are happy for him to get some exposure, he has been putting in his time for a while and it is about time he was noticed.

stretts, on 30 September 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

As for stretts' link, just want to say that he has already established himself as having talent past the "prefabrication" your article discusses. Hopefully he will get a chance to play some of his own music instead of only covering other artists material. I took the time to read that article, hoefully you took the time to listen to some of his music I posted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users