So I'm curious: what does your monthly 3x3 look like?
3x3 charts are logged using your last.fm scrobbles to create a visual representation of the albums you have listened to the most for the week, month, past three months or year.
If you're not familiar with creating a chart, fear not! It's relatively simple and painless. A last.fm is required, however.
1) Go to tapmusic.net
2) Enter your last.fm username in the provided blank
3) Click the drop down arrow that says "7 days" and change it to 1 month.
4) The other box is already set at 3x3, so there's no need to adjust anything here (unless you want to).
5) Now click 'Submit'. It may take a few minutes.
6) Save the image, upload it to a site like imgur and provide the .jpg link.
7) You're done!
I'll go first:
If you can or want to, try and list the title of albums/artist that otherwise aren't visible on the cover. Tagging a few genres would be cool as well.
Feel free to make any recommendations/list particular songs from an album that you really enjoyed this month.
Top right - Dad's, American Radass(this is important), emo
Bottom row, middle - Grouper, Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill, shoegaze/ambient/slow core/female vocals
Looking forward to seeing your charts!
Edited by Socks, 30 April 2013 - 01:13 AM.