Ultimate reprise list and updated song-by-song story2 collaborative Google docs I made

reprise callback story song acts list reprise list

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Affinity

Affinity

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:17 AM

So one day instead of studying I decided to make a collaborative Google document where fans could add reprises as they noticed them. It was massively successful and amassed a 21 page-long list of reprises and theoretical reasons for them. Time stamps are included for most of them as well as a general description of what instrument you're listening to.

You can find a link to the reprisal list here

Another document that I started more recently is an updated version of the Song-By-Song description of the story which is also open to collaboration. I've done a lot of research but still have a lot of it wrong I'm sure. There's also a large chunk of Act IV missing as well as bits from Act II (just a song or two) through V. It also includes a transcription I made of the short story version of The Most Cursed Of Hands from the Act V booklet.

You can find a link to the song-by-song description here

I've got a lot more that I'm working on and will likely combine it into a final document under the name of "The Annotated Acts" or something similar. It'd be amazing if some of you would help get these documents into tip top shape.

Also tagged with reprise, callback, story, song, acts, list, reprise list

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users