Jump to content


* * * * * 1 votes

The tour dates thread (A list of all upcoming tour dates)


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Mickey

Mickey

    Son, Don't Be Afraid To Call On Those Who Love You Most.

  • Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Fargo, North Dakota
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, video games and vinyl.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Holy shit. That is like the best setlist I've ever seeen! I wonder if they are going to change it up a bit once Migrant is released?

#22 LPodyssey07

LPodyssey07

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Holy shit. Can't wait for Boston!

#23 LPodyssey07

LPodyssey07

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Holy shit. Can't wait for Boston!

#24 silentman1994

silentman1994

    A Common Whore At The Dime

  • Regulars
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Gender:m

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

Two nights of Boston means we'll get this plus more!!!! Super excited now

#25 LPodyssey07

LPodyssey07

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postsilentman1994, on 14 March 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Two nights of Boston means we'll get this plus more!!!! Super excited now


Oh god...

#26 Vendictar

Vendictar

    n00b or lurker?

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just purchased tickets to the Ames show. Apparently the venue is super tiny. Can't wait!

#27 Zeiu

Zeiu

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Canada

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

#28 Quadrochosis

Quadrochosis

    Introducing of Ms. Terri

  • Regulars
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Anyone know how long NT played for, and what their setlist was?

#29 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

    Believe What You're Led To Believe

  • Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Central FL

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostZeiu, on 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

Antone & I will be there. We'll probably LATR shirt it up. Say helloooo!

#30 Bunny

Bunny

    A Common Whore At The Dime

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender:f
  • Location:S.FL
  • Interests:Helping people help themselves.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

I hopes they come back to Atlanta in the fall. Not going to get to see them this time around. /sigh
~Bunny

Posted Image

#31 ariellol

ariellol

    Always Singing

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Gender:f
  • Location:Ohio
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, Corgis, Pizza, Doctor Who, IT Crowd, Beer, Sunflowers

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostKixur413, on 13 March 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

Here's the setlist from the Scottsdale show!

Holy shit LATR! NO WAY I've waited 3 years, and 16 shows to finally see it live!
Posted Image

#32 ariellol

ariellol

    Always Singing

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Gender:f
  • Location:Ohio
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, Corgis, Pizza, Doctor Who, IT Crowd, Beer, Sunflowers

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

Hey guys I'll be at the Pittsburgh, Ohio, and Seattle show! Chances of seeing anyone at one of these 3?
Posted Image

#33 Zeiu

Zeiu

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Canada

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

Antone & I will be there. We'll probably LATR shirt it up. Say helloooo!

there's a latr shirt?

#34 George Costanza

George Costanza

    future NBA #1 overall draft pick

  • Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • Gender:no
  • Location:Italy

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

I wish we could have a recording of these shows too. haha.
Possibly with Naive Thieves' performance included.
please be nice

#35 silentman1994

silentman1994

    A Common Whore At The Dime

  • Regulars
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Gender:m

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostZeiu, on 19 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

Antone & I will be there. We'll probably LATR shirt it up. Say helloooo!

there's a latr shirt?

I'd love a latr shirt as well

#36 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

    The Tank

  • Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Long Island
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

Anybody know what time Naive Thieves has been going on?
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#37 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

    Believe What You're Led To Believe

  • Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Central FL

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

View Postsilentman1994, on 19 March 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 19 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

Antone & I will be there. We'll probably LATR shirt it up. Say helloooo!

there's a latr shirt?

I'd love a latr shirt as well

http://www.lakeandth...320#entry105378

#38 elledubs

elledubs

    Introducing of Ms. Terri

  • Regulars
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Gender:f
  • Location:Rochester, NY

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postarielxx3, on 18 March 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

Hey guys I'll be at the Pittsburgh, Ohio, and Seattle show! Chances of seeing anyone at one of these 3?

I'll be in Pittsburgh and possibly Ohio!!

#39 Zeiu

Zeiu

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Canada

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 20 March 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

View Postsilentman1994, on 19 March 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 19 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 17 March 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostZeiu, on 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Seeing as I can't go to Toronto to see them 'cause the age limit. Me and a friend are taking a 7 hour bus ride over the border to Chicago to see them. Broke as all hell and selling a bit of stuff to afford it, but goddamn I can't miss this.

Antone & I will be there. We'll probably LATR shirt it up. Say helloooo!

there's a latr shirt?

I'd love a latr shirt as well

http://www.lakeandth...320#entry105378

How do I get one tho, I went to the shop thing and accidently bought the badge thinking it might have been the shirt, mah bad

Edited by Zeiu, 20 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.


#40 Zeiu

Zeiu

    Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

  • Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Canada

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Does anyone know if they'll be selling the Migrant cd during the shows after it's released?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users