#1 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 07:59 AM

Where is everyone?

I haven't heard anything other than Gloria (wanted to wait till it came out to listen to Lights and Revival) and still waiting for the download link. I ordered the CD bundle and a separate vinyl so I guess it won't all ship until the vinyl is ready.

Anyone listening to it yet?

#2 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:07 AM

Well, I literally just got an email saying the flasks were delayed so that's why nothing shipped. It then said they will be sending out the download like today. So that's cool. It's really about the music, not the merch. But still looking forward to the graphic novel.

#3 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

I was blessed with a leak because people received their cds two days ago. I think a majority of people who pre-ordered it are still waiting for their download codes, which is the most frustrating part. I bought two packages and I'm sure I'll buy the album another time down the road but it gets frustrating when you're punished for spending the most money. I'm not even mad about getting my package late, I just wish they could've released a download code.

As I'm currently listening to the FB Q&A, Casey said they probably won't have them on tour, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting that in the mail!

#4 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:10 AM

Oh, & typically, the album is absolutely incredible!

#5 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:53 AM

Cool. I will have to check out the Q&A. I see it's like an hour and 45 minutes. Nice. I was listening to the Pointless podcast for Act II on the way to work this morning.

#6 Kaevan

Kaevan

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:27 AM

I caved and bought the iTunes edition, but hey, it's $10 for all 15 songs, and the album is worth it. I also happened to have bought multiple pre-order bundles and so I wasn't willing to wait any longer. About an hour after my first listen the MerchNOW digital download came along, but only one code came where I had paid for two.

So I'm glad I bought the iTunes version, because I'll likely be pushing back against MerchNOW for a day or two trying to get my second code.

Also. The album is unbelievable. It's filled with ear candy from the first four albums, and tonally it really separates itself well from Act IV. I would say that by the last 5 songs it sounds like its back into the same tonality as much of Act IV, but prior to that it has a completely unique voice. The similarity may be due to what is going on during the last 5 songs of Act V, which hearkens back to the end of act IV as well.

#7 Ms. Leading

Ms. Leading

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

My download link JUST came in about 30 minutes ago. Not sure if anyone else is still waiting or is now receiving their email from MerchNow. That said, I am currently listening....

#8 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:50 AM

THE MOOOOOOOOON

#9 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:10 PM

Dang. I'm at work so I haven't been able to download it yet. And then I have plans latr tonight so I probably won't get to listen to it until tomorrow. May have to buy on iTunes too so that I can listen on my way home...

#10 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

Has anyone gotten anything from Merchnow?

Last year people were posting when they got their stuff but this year it seems really different.

#11 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

I ain't got nothing yet :/
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#12 Captain

Captain

Maybe we're just never meant to know why

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff poorly but having fun doing it

Posted 22 September 2016 - 01:06 PM

I'm away at college, so some of the stuff my parents are sending up (the CDs, the shirt) but the rest of it will all be staying at my house and I won't see it till Thanksgiving
I will not be a parasite.

#13 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:48 PM

I've got fuck all so far, but my shipping always takes longer because international innit.

#14 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:46 AM

I'm confused. When is the vinyl supposed to be out? At first Merchnow said 9/16. Then they put October on the web site. But on the TDH site it says 9/23 and I got an email on Friday from my local record store saying the vinyl was now available. This is from the Merchnow web site:

PLEASE NOTE: This is a presale item set to ship AFTER the Vinyl release date of 09.16.2016, in October.

* * * Due to delays in manufacturing, orders containing the vinyl will be held in full until the estimated shipping date of Early October * * *

#15 FrankTheHermit

FrankTheHermit

Lost in my head, hand to my heart

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

I think the records that are in stores and at the merch tables are different variations than the ones from merchnow and the ultimate bundle and such. So I'd assume we are just waiting on our versions of it, even though others are already out.

#16 Snakenole

Snakenole

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

So at this point, I've just given up all hope of every getting anything from Merchnow. LOL. Geez, they've had my $133 for months now and can't even send out an update email.

#17 DerekAdams32

DerekAdams32

Oh, What A Terrible, Terrible Game He Plays!

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Scary Movies, Strategy Games

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:24 PM

More like MerchWhenever AMIRITE?!?!?
Posted Image

#18 DerekAdams32

DerekAdams32

Oh, What A Terrible, Terrible Game He Plays!

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Scary Movies, Strategy Games

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:24 PM

MERCHEVENTUALLY I'll be here all night
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users