* * * * - 1 votes

The Search For TDH Merchsomeone might have that item you're looking for. request it here.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly Bear Arcade

Grizzly Bear Arcade

Awoke Alone

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Fuckin' shit and stuff.

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:31 PM

I've been seeing some people asking for past tdh merch lately, figured I'd make a thread specifically for that purpose to reduce threads being made to search for one item. Apologies if a thread like this already exists. I'll start it off:

I would greatly appreciate if someone has an extra copy they'd be willing to sell of Act IV on the rose red vinyl. I was eyeing it forever but didn't have the money, then when I got married in late August I ended up with some extra money. When I finally got to order it, it had sold out a few days prior. Please let me know if you have a copy you'd be willing to part with. I am not interested in the cranberry variant at this time, as the rose red would match quite nicely with the Act V mega bundle variant I have. Thank you so much if anyone can help me out.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you're able to find what you've been searching for!
The night keeps looking our way.

#2 Grizzly Bear Arcade

Grizzly Bear Arcade

Awoke Alone

• Regulars
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

And I just checked merchnow and it seems they have it back in stock and it's even a little cheaper now, but I'm going to wait a few days to order it in case someone here can hook me up. I'd rather the money be in your pocket than go to those assclowns at merchnow.

#3 Severus and Stone

Severus and Stone

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Playing and listening to alternative/indie music, watching awesome television, and playing atmospheric video games.

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

Thanks for starting this thread! I hope it catches. I'm still looking for The Dear Hunter Live DVD, and a copy of the graphic novel.

#4 Grizzly Bear Arcade

Grizzly Bear Arcade

Awoke Alone

• Regulars
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

I don't think anyone will be parting with the graphic novel, as it seems a lot of people ordered the bundle specifically for that item. It should be getting released on it's own soon, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users