12 replies to this topic

#1 KIMTR@N

KIMTR@N

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

I'm sorry if there is already a topic for bamboozle if so please merge this one with that one.

This is especially to the FTF'ers but also to anyone else who wants to partake: but to anyone not planning on doing a hotel deal we should figure out what area we are all going to be staying in to make it easier for hang outs. Hotwire has some pretty cheap deals for probably pretty shady hotels. We don't all have to stay at the same hotel, but I think it would be a lot easier if we were all in the same general areas so we can go out drinking/eating/whatever. Let me know what you guys think.

#2 jailbird

jailbird

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

oh herro everyone...

now is this really happening? i see all the stuff on facebook that they started posting but I haven't seen anything other then them referencing a drawings someone playing bamboozle made for them... also seeing as this is the week of my birthday im totally going to try and make it for this all 3 days

#3 Scott

Scott

Stapp

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

yeah i'd like to see this get official first so i know what day they'll be playing. i don't want to do all 3 days. maybe they'll do a side smaller show too like Skatefest?

#4 doobeedobedoo

doobeedobedoo

The bAdmin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Bangin' broads

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

kim! I'll be going if treos announces they're playing bamboozle. if that happens, we can make plans

Posted Image

#5 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

If TREOS really does play this then I believe I shall attend as well.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#6 KIMTR@N

KIMTR@N

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

They ARE playing, they were just silly about reposting it. It was originally a tweet that Bamboozle posted, saying "someone who's playing Bamboozle sent us this"(someone being TREOS), and they were just reposting what Bamboozle said, so its pretty much a definite. I was talking to Dan The Man and he mentioned that there are probably going to be other TREOS shows that weekend too, so I guess if we wait til it gets a little closer we can all make more concrete plans.

#7 kelso

kelso

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Kicking ass and hanging out

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

gyah. NJ is a zillion miles away. I wanted to go to Jamaica again in spring, not fucking Jersey. I hope this isn't the extent of TREOS things.

#cantpleaseeveryone
Deep beneath the black dawn, leagues from lightning's flash...Ribs will raise cathedrals for the morning mass. Steel yourself in sackcloth, roll your heart in ash. Scrape your skin with steel wool and hold fast hope. Cross your heart and hold fast hope.

#8 doobeedobedoo

doobeedobedoo

The bAdmin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Bangin' broads

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:58 PM

Alright then I'll definitely be there

Posted Image

#9 kelso

kelso

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Kicking ass and hanging out

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

Sooo has anyone ever been to bamboozle? Is it HUGE? Is it going to be a sea of people, impossible to get a good spot? Will it sell out? Is it worth going to? I like a few of the other bands and the headliners on Fri and Sat at least...
Deep beneath the black dawn, leagues from lightning's flash...Ribs will raise cathedrals for the morning mass. Steel yourself in sackcloth, roll your heart in ash. Scrape your skin with steel wool and hold fast hope. Cross your heart and hold fast hope.

#10 KIMTR@N

KIMTR@N

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

Imagine Warped Tour, and that is basically Bamboozle. Although I've never seen it in Asbury Park, only in East Rutherford, so maybe it'll be better or worse.

#11 Dave.

Dave.

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Postkelso, on 26 January 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

Sooo has anyone ever been to bamboozle? Is it HUGE? Is it going to be a sea of people, impossible to get a good spot? Will it sell out? Is it worth going to? I like a few of the other bands and the headliners on Fri and Sat at least...

yep it's a lot like warped tour, just with better music, and in my opinion a better crowd and audience. Bamboozle '08 was actually the first time I ever heard of and fell in love with TDH, so for that bamboozle will always get my respect.

it's pretty fun all in all. it's a lot of standing around, and a LOT of walking back and forth from stage to stage. you'll get pretty worn over the course of a few hours, but depending on who you're going to see it's all pretty worth it.

yes, there's a ton of people, but it's not impossible to get a good spot if you just shimmy through the crowd.

all i know is that for the sake of seeing TREOS and TDH, AND all the other awesome bands and musicians playing this year, it's totally fucking worth it
You can't be caught red handed if you're not red handed

#12 theyordman

theyordman

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Question - there are two songs in the TREOS goodies section of their facebook page, weightless underwater and the afterglow. ive never heard the afterglow before, is it new? or am i just dumb

#13 Scott

Scott

Stapp

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

the afterglow is just a TESMFM b-side if my memory serves me correct

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users