#241 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:47 PM

I think everybody in the country is getting sick at once. I was laid up last weekend myself.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#242 Holyhunter

Holyhunter

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, finding ways to make things awkward

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:03 AM

I had a pretty bad cold all week

#243 Tara Lynn

Tara Lynn

Illuminate and I Will Follow You

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

View PostOld Henry, on 24 January 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

The Mars Volta broke up.

My day is now complete and total shit.

Shit, I tell you. All god damn day I'm going to be sad.
i just saw this. yes. that day lives in infamy in my head as the day i cried for hours, then i'd get over it, then one of my friends would text me and remind me again, more tears... even a month or so later casey said he heard volta broke up and it reminded him of me, reminding me again, and im like THATS THE WORST THING WTF EVER I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT HORRIBLE MOMENT IN MUSIC RAFHSHDHGSAAR

oh yeah...

I mentor a girl who is having a psychotic break and making insane asccusations again everyone around her . it's sad . I can't tell her she has to go to the hospital for a psych evaluation because I'm the only person she trusts and it's not my place. Alas I can only give her love. .

//edit : for anonymity purposes

#244 Antone

Antone

An Expensive Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:TDH and all things related, Wisconsin sports, good drinks, and good people.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

After reading Tara's last post I realize this doesn't sound that bad, but I found out a few days ago that I'm gonna miss TDH next month in Chicago which means I'll miss them for the first time on tour near me in like 7 years! I'm really bummed about this.
Posted Image

#245 Holyhunter

Holyhunter

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, finding ways to make things awkward

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

Had tickets to the Chicago show last night but my anxiety got the best of me and I didn't go.

#246 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

Went to bed at around 12:30/1:00am last night. For the first time in weeks I was like "I'm getting to bed at a reasonable hour and will finally get a great night's sleep!". Then at 2:30am I wake up to the sound of rain... which was surprising since no rain was predicted. I looked out my window and it wasn't raining, so I thought "hmm... that's odd". I did some more investigationing and I walked out into the hallway and turned on the light only to see my rug saturated with water, and I looked up to see a constant stream of dripping water coming through my ceiling, with several ceiling tiles loose and fallen. Uh-oh! I live in an apartment with an upstairs neighbor, so I called him, but no answer. Then I buzzed him with the door buzzer... no answer... then I started knocking on his door. No answer... even though I heard what sounded like heavy water flowing through his apartment. With no other options I called the co-op maintenance board emergency line, and they said they'd send somebody out. A few hours later, nobody had arrived and the water was still raining inside my apartment. Finally at around 5am my neighbor wakes up and is able to shut off the water. Half his apartment is flooded, so between us he got it was worse than I did, but it leaked right through a light fixture which is now fried and I've got a bunch of water damage in my hallway and bathroom. Eventually by around 6:30 the maintenance guy made his was over and shopvacced about a gallon of water out of my rug. Finally got to sleep around 9:30am.

It's been a fun day.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#247 whatwasyourname

whatwasyourname

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:meteorology, YuGiOh, drumming, forgetfulness

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

My stomach's been hurting all day and I'm running on like 5 hours of sleep. I'll be okay for seeing the band Saturday, but my concern is more or less I had to take a calculus quiz today with these problems. I think I did good though.

update: there's a gigantic spider outside my dorm and ignorance is bliss

#248 FrankTheHermit

FrankTheHermit

Lost in my head, hand to my heart

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

View PostHolyhunter, on 22 September 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Had tickets to the Chicago show last night but my anxiety got the best of me and I didn't go.

I'm sorry to hear that, dude. I know how much of a bitch anxiety can be. I actually kept an eye out for you and some of the other LATR peeps to see if anyone else would show up, but I didn't run in to anyone.

Also tagged with opposite of awesome, blah, space to vent

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users