- - - - -

All Inclusive Vacation Ideas - Austrailia?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DerekAdams32

DerekAdams32

Oh, What A Terrible, Terrible Game He Plays!

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Scary Movies, Strategy Games

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:50 AM

My wife and I are planning an all inclusive vacation for 2016 sometime. Looking for ideas. Austrailia came to mind since we have never been there. Any other ideas? We've been to Jamaica (honey-moon) and the Caribbean in general several times.
Posted Image

#2 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

Depends what you're after, but I've heard really good things about Croatia. It's on the Mediterranean but not as horribly touristy as some bits of Spain, Greece, and Italy. I've been wanting to go to Dubrovnik and Split because I've heard some good things. Don't take this as a ringing endorsement in any way because I've never been, but just throwing some ideas around!

#3 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:25 PM

Come to Adelaide and you'll have a place to stay free.

I absolutely love Japan and would highly recommend it if you want a serious culture shock

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#4 DerekAdams32

DerekAdams32

Oh, What A Terrible, Terrible Game He Plays!

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Scary Movies, Strategy Games

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

View Poststretts, on 07 October 2015 - 03:25 PM, said:

Come to Adelaide and you'll have a place to stay free.

I absolutely love Japan and would highly recommend it if you want a serious culture shock

Are there any music festivals we should target? We are looking for something in the May - August time frame in 2016 (when our youngest is a year old).
Posted Image

#5 doobeedobedoo

doobeedobedoo

The bAdmin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Bangin' broads

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:12 PM

Come to North Carolina. We've got nothing.

But in all seriousness, Montpellier in southern France is by far an amazingly, beautiful place where you can lose yourself in the culture. Amazing sites to see, you'd be about 15 minutes away from the mediterranean sea, and the food is absolutely, positively incredible. Only problem is about 90% of the people do not speak english.

EDIT: Also, I'm always obligated to include that the men in france are by far some of the worst people I've met. Definitely not all; there's a good bunch in there somewhere. I'm sure they exist. But the very limited month and a half I was there, I felt like I was protecting the females more than enjoying myself everytime I went out.

Once again, totally biased off of that one experience. I would absolutely go back in a heartbeat regardless.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users