• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

I know a few of us are big Spotify users, so since Apple just put out a new flashy update with the new Apple Music thing, I was wondering what everyone thought of that?

#2 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:18 PM

Haven't tried it yet... (I'm only vaguely aware of it). Would be interested to see how it compares to Spotify though.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#3 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

I've been trying it and I'm honestly quite disappointed. The whole layout is just counter-intuitive compared to Spotify - things like if you're listening to a song there's no easy way to go to the Artist's page. There are no advantages that I've seen in the library either, just a few more obscure Korean artists I listen to.

#4 daniel

daniel

BASED MOD

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Music and sitch.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

Nah, man, I only use TIDAL.

We'll talk about how we'll change but we will never follow through.
Posted Image

#5 George Costanza

George Costanza

future NBA #1 overall draft pick

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:17 AM

I feel like at this point Spotify is the best at this (and I barely use it, by the way) because it works well, it's easy to use and pretty much everything cool in music is already there and if it's not you can buy it or download it like everyone did until yesterday.
Every other streaming service is big companies that are losing money because of spotify and want to do the same thing but they all fail because the majority of artists and people use spotify already and they have no reason at all to change to other services since there is nothing more convenient. And also laziness maybe.
Also spotify doesn't have the beatles and taylor swift, and that's a big plus for me.
please be nice

#6 charles

charles

oh i hate that guy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:57 AM

apple music is* great!

*was great while it was a free three-month trial that didn't autorenew and now that it's not free like who gives a crap i don't stream music anyway

archon of nothing
and lord of dispersing
but i cannot keep
my cursive phalanges
from fucking cursing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users