• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#21 Antone

Antone

An Expensive Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:TDH and all things related, Wisconsin sports, good drinks, and good people.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

This^^^

God damn new page! I was trying to agree with Henry that the Mars Volta broke up and I'm upset about it.

Edited by Antone, 24 January 2013 - 11:07 AM.

Posted Image

#22 Zeiu

Zeiu

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

POPULAR

Me being made fun of by the majority of the live chat because I stated I wasn't that fond of the acoustic version of 'salesman', even when I stated the album version will probably be amazing, as was the case for the acoustic version of Whisper and the album version. I even stated that I wasn't too big of an acoustics fan in the first place. I felt like I was talking with a bunch of Lil Wayne swagster kids, totally expected a different crowd when it came to this band and more importantly, a group of fans as into them as I am. Not to say everyone was bad. I just feel it's quite sad that they couldn't have a two-sided conversation without trying to rip me apart or atleast understand my point of view even when both sides are still in favour of the same topic. I hope this community isn't like this, I was actually so happy to find there was actually a decently active community for a band that's not even big in popularity yet. Anyway, enough of my rant, this is just something small that got to me today.

#23 KIMTR@N

KIMTR@N

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

dogs biting me all day

#24 Scott

Scott

Stapp

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostZeiu, on 24 January 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Me being made fun of by the majority of the live chat because I stated I wasn't that fond of the acoustic version of 'salesman', even when I stated the album version will probably be amazing, as was the case for the acoustic version of Whisper and the album version. I even stated that I wasn't too big of an acoustics fan in the first place. I felt like I was talking with a bunch of Lil Wayne swagster kids, totally expected a different crowd when it came to this band and more importantly, a group of fans as into them as I am. Not to say everyone was bad. I just feel it's quite sad that they couldn't have a two-sided conversation without trying to rip me apart or atleast understand my point of view even when both sides are still in favour of the same topic. I hope this community isn't like this, I was actually so happy to find there was actually a decently active community for a band that's not even big in popularity yet. Anyway, enough of my rant, this is just something small that got to me today.

no one was going to have a two-sided conversation in that chat. don't take it personally

#25 charles

charles

oh i hate that guy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

man he got the full monty quicklike

archon of nothing
and lord of dispersing
but i cannot keep
my cursive phalanges
from fucking cursing

#26 Socks the II

Socks the II

Dust Me Off and Carry Me Home

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:a lot of stuff oh god

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

daamn
I play World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Diablo III! Add my Battletag: Meowmeowmeow#1105
Judge me according to what I listen to!
last.fm username: TuneSock

#27 Old Henry

Old Henry

Triple Handsome Squidward

• Stretts' Bitches & Tits
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts
  • Interests:D&D, Playing music, FLCL, Skateboarding

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

My advice is to take it with a grain of salt. We all love the music Casey and his friends make.

But some of us can be dickish. Just be a dick back and out humor us and we will give in.

Posted Image

#28 WeAreDormin777

WeAreDormin777

King of Everything

• Regulars
  • 1,537 posts
  • Interests:Music, Video Games, Reading, Friends, Talking, Etc Etc

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Way back when, this community was filled with assholes. But we're better now. I promise. :)
Sing Softly, Sing me to The Lake...
Sing Softly, Bring me to The Lake...

#29 Mickey

Mickey

Son, Don't Be Afraid To Call On Those Who Love You Most.

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, video games and vinyl.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Getting 7 deliveries 20 minutes before closing and getting stiffed on 4 out of those 7. People that don't tip annoy the shit out of me! D:

#30 Sigafoos

Sigafoos

SIGGITYFIGGITYFIGGITYFOOS

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,767 posts
  • Interests:fnord

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

So tired. So fucking tired. It's trite but so damn true.

She hasn't been eating well. So nighttime feedings take at least 45 minutes, then we get maybe 90 of sleep. Except for last night when she wouldn't fucking go back to sleep! So I took her downstairs and watched four episodes of It's Always Sunny. I didn't really watch most of the last one, about public service. I get Chris' signature now though. That one was good.

New guy, sorry about chat?

I hope to set an example. You know, for children and stuff.

#31 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostWeAreDormin777, on 25 January 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Way back when, this community was filled with assholes. But we're better now. I promise. :)

And you would know; You're one of the few who is still around from those days... You and Doobie.
Posted Image
Never climb the ladder. EVER.

#32 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

dese parts are much better nowdays

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#33 popnfresh

popnfresh

We're Dropping Off Like Guns And Flies

• Regulars
  • 1,401 posts
  • Interests:Nothing. Stuff.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Dude just doesn't like acoustic versions
No bigs.
Pull yourself out of the gutter
Motherfucker
When you're bleeding
And it feels just like your bleeding

#34 Zeiu

Zeiu

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Just went to go order the Migrant Bundle, shipping is $41.65... Guess i'll stick to downloading it.

#35 Sigafoos

Sigafoos

SIGGITYFIGGITYFIGGITYFOOS

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,767 posts
  • Interests:fnord

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Where are you from? It's like $20 for me in God's Country.

I hope to set an example. You know, for children and stuff.

#36 George Costanza

George Costanza

future NBA #1 overall draft pick

• Regulars
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostZeiu, on 28 January 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

Just went to go order the Migrant Bundle, shipping is $41.65... Guess i'll stick to downloading it.

View PostSigafoos, on 28 January 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

Where are you from? It's like $20 for me in God's Country.
Ha ha, shipping is 54$ for me. I win, losers. :P
please be nice

#37 Zeiu

Zeiu

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Canada.. lol, not even like north canada, i'm right next to the us border.

#38 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

no, Gabey-wabey, you tie with me. Same price. EUROPE!

Edited by robholding, 28 January 2013 - 04:56 PM.

#39 popnfresh

popnfresh

We're Dropping Off Like Guns And Flies

• Regulars
  • 1,401 posts
  • Interests:Nothing. Stuff.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night.
Work should be fun today.
WeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEOOOOOOEEEEEEE
Pull yourself out of the gutter
Motherfucker
When you're bleeding
And it feels just like your bleeding

#40 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

my stomach area's been hurting more and more since sunday and my flatmate just told me to go to the hospital in case it's appendicitis... At least it's free.

Also tagged with opposite of awesome, blah, space to vent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users