• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 highfives

highfives

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

I wanted to share the t-shirt and poster series I created for the first 3 Acts. I think at some point I'll do Act IV and V, but I wanted to do something for the older records during this Final Act cycle. I had hoped the band would pick these up as merch so everyone would be able to have something relating to the older material, but up until now, I haven't heard anything about them.

So the t-shirt series is just a simplified version of the album art. It makes for easy printing and is a little more accommodating to the t-shirt medium in general. I initially did a front and back design but added a front-only design in case the two hit styles were too costly. Check those out here:

http://imgur.com/a/WwTNF

Using those as a jumping off point, I wanted to also do a poster series. The band really lacks in cool posters, so I thought a nice series would be cool from a fan's standpoint, and definitely from a collector's standpoint.
The original idea of simplified album art didn't really work, so I added more to these. I think they turned out well. These are at both 11 x 17 and 18 x 24 (the preferred size) and are at 300dpi so if you guys want to grab them and print them out, you're more than welcome to. Check them out here.

http://imgur.com/a/xbBOt

Let me know what you think!

#2 Captain

Captain

Maybe we're just never meant to know why

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff poorly but having fun doing it

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

Those are all fucking awesome dude! I definitely prefer the one-sided shirts personally, but I would love to own all of it
I will not be a parasite.

#3 highfives

highfives

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:41 PM

View PostCaptain, on 09 November 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

Those are all fucking awesome dude! I definitely prefer the one-sided shirts personally, but I would love to own all of it

Thanks man! At the moment, I'm into the front and back trend that's kind of going on, but I totally get it. It's cheaper and front prints let everyone know what the shirt is about instantly. I'd love to see them happen.

#4 Lyricon

Lyricon

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Developing myself, experiencing things, contemplating existence, y'know.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

These are excellent and definitely deserve more attention! I'd love to see this take off. Good luck!

Last.fm

Do Barney The Dinosaur appears on Act V?

#5 Spartan000098

Spartan000098

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

I really like them. Casey said something about wanting to rerelease act 1-3 with new album art during the facebook livestream he had the day act 6 came out

#6 highfives

highfives

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

Hey guys, I finished up the Act IV poster if you'd like to grab it. It's available at 18 x 24, 16 x 20, and 11 x 17.

https://imgur.com/CuogJ4M

https://imgur.com/a/xbBOt

#7 killerkeys86

killerkeys86

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Film, working in film production, playing music (Piano specifically), listening to music, The Dear Hunter, The Mars Volta, The Fall of Troy, Muse, Antemasque, At The Drive-In, Thrice, Opus Dai, Oedipus, JJXO, among many other bands. LOVE playing videogames, PS4 owner, watching movies and collecting blu-ray's, eating good food, hanging out with friends.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

Great work!

#8 Robbyi78

Robbyi78

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

These are awesome. Thanks for this interesting post. I also love such graphic t-shirts and mostly wear those for my work outs. I had purchased one online and my wife loved that a lot. So I ordered a custom one for her and she loves to wear that tee with her designer Leggings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users