New favorite band!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DarthSelkies

DarthSelkies

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, Progressive Music, Comic Books, Star Wars, Board Games, Craft Beer, Sushi

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

Hello fellow hunters,

I guess I will start by introducing myself, I'm Britton from Northern Illinois and I'm really excited to talk to some fellow TDH fans. I first heard the Dear Hunter a few years ago in college when I was just starting to get into progressive music, I gave Act IV a listen and absolutely loved it but at the time I was being bombarded by new bands left and right, so I never gave them the full attention they really deserved.

It wasn't until the past couple weeks that I decided to take the deep dive and listen to their entire discography, and I will admit it has been a life changing experience. There are very few bands out there that I can say without a doubt that I love every song in their discography, but the Dear Hunter definitely hits that mark. I found this forum when trying to find a synopsis for the story of our Dear Hunter and Ms. Leading, and as I'm sure most of you can attest the music got infinitely better when I learned the context of the story.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all!

#2 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

As I'm sure you've seen, this place is becoming more & more a ghost town. A lot of us participate on the FB group but this is sadly going away. At least there's a ton of content to go through! I can't recommend the music threads enough. I've gotten into some really great stuff through them. Anyhow, welcome to the group! What comics are you reading? I'll gladly check in regularly to talk new comics...& sushi!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users