• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 killerkeys86

killerkeys86

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Film, working in film production, playing music (Piano specifically), listening to music, The Dear Hunter, The Mars Volta, The Fall of Troy, Muse, Antemasque, At The Drive-In, Thrice, Opus Dai, Oedipus, JJXO, among many other bands. LOVE playing videogames, PS4 owner, watching movies and collecting blu-ray's, eating good food, hanging out with friends.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:14 PM

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted so I figured I would do another quick post before the end of the year. As some of you know, Casey produced me and my brothers self titled debut, "The Woods Brothers" and sang on our single "Terra Firma". If you are a hard copy person like me still, you can order them through cdbaby.com/thewoodsbrothers and we also finally just got the record up on iTunes as well if you prefer digital. We are also on Spotify and everything else. Would love to hear what my fellow TDH fans think. If you already have it, thank you for your support and we hope you are enjoying it!

iTunes link: The Woods Brothers by The Woods Brothers
https://itun.es/us/9W6ggb

On a side note, since finishing our studio album, my brother and I have been playing in a rock band called "He-Monster" and we just put out a debut EP titled "Good Intentions" which you can also find on all digital platforms as well. If you like bands like Queens of the Stoneage, Muse, The Mars Volta, The Beatles, etc. you would probably dig it. Our singer Morgan Jones also sang 2 tracks on The Woods Brothers record, so there is a familiar tone there. Anyway, feel free to check it out if you like. Here is the iTunes link for that one:

He-Monster: Good Intentions - EP by He-Monster
https://itun.es/us/XUN2eb

Thanks for reading this if you did, sorry it was long, haha. I hope everyone has a great Holiday season and a good end to 2016. Bye for now

-Chris

#2 Severus and Stone

Severus and Stone

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Playing and listening to alternative/indie music, watching awesome television, and playing atmospheric video games.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:41 AM

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

#3 killerkeys86

killerkeys86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Film, working in film production, playing music (Piano specifically), listening to music, The Dear Hunter, The Mars Volta, The Fall of Troy, Muse, Antemasque, At The Drive-In, Thrice, Opus Dai, Oedipus, JJXO, among many other bands. LOVE playing videogames, PS4 owner, watching movies and collecting blu-ray's, eating good food, hanging out with friends.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

New live video up from our one time performance of the entire album. More to come, for now enjoy “Terra Firma”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users