- - - - -

I, Inferno (My Personal Concept Project)Tell me what you think...

music i inferno concept conceptual

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLakeSouth

TheLakeSouth

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Music, burritos, playing bass, asking questions, living life and such cause hey, why not.

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:21 PM

Hey there. I'm beginning my own work on a concept album that will be out latr this year...this is the first song. It's rough, so I suppose this is a demo more than anything.

Let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.c...medium=facebook

So, so they say.

#2 Logan Freund

Logan Freund

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing music, eating music

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:17 PM

This sounds great man, love the atmosphere. In the beginning, it felt like it could fit somewhere in the Kingdom Hearts universe. It does seem to drag a little bit during the middle, but I'm sure it'll make more sense in the context of the rest of the album. Can't wait to hear more.

#3 TheLakeSouth

TheLakeSouth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Music, burritos, playing bass, asking questions, living life and such cause hey, why not.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostLogan Freund, on 27 September 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

This sounds great man, love the atmosphere. In the beginning, it felt like it could fit somewhere in the Kingdom Hearts universe. It does seem to drag a little bit during the middle, but I'm sure it'll make more sense in the context of the rest of the album. Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I was told by another friend that it reminds him of Kingdom Hearts, as well. I never really played the games, so I'll take your word! This song is actually roughly based on the opening title song from Ocarina of Time. I agree that the song does kind of stretch, but yes, it will make more sense with the album as a whole.
So, so they say.

#4 TheLakeSouth

TheLakeSouth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

I know not many people have looked at this thread, but here's a demo of the second song on the album. Not inspired by someone in particular at all...
Enjoy. More to come.

https://soundcloud.c...ine-are-not-the
So, so they say.

#5 Logan Freund

Logan Freund

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing music, eating music

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

Damn dude, I love this. Switching between 5/4 and 6/8 is always fun. Similar in style to TDH but definitely with an original feel, I dig. You're good at building atmosphere, I'm excited to hear non-demo recordings when that time comes.

Also tagged with music, i inferno, concept, conceptual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users