• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Severus and Stone

Severus and Stone

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Playing and listening to alternative/indie music, watching awesome television, and playing atmospheric video games.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:22 AM

I was thinking about my favorite band, when I wished there was a place where fans could chat with each other. I remembered that google was a thing, and looked it up. That's when I found out this website existed, and I immediately joined. Huzzah!

I love Indie and Alternative music, as well as soundtracks. My favorite artists in order are:

1. The Dear Hunter
2. Radiohead
3. Radical Face

My favorite TDH songs are "Is Anybody Here?" and "Vital Vessel Vindicates." (It was really hard to choose favorites.) I LOVE the concept of The Color Spectrum, and the music itself, and I'm itching for more of the Acts story.

I'm actually trying to write my own music inspired by my favorite artists. Hopefully this will result in a concept album, but I have a ways to go yet.

#2 Severus and Stone

Severus and Stone

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Playing and listening to alternative/indie music, watching awesome television, and playing atmospheric video games.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Oh, and I love tv shows including, cartoons (such as Steven Universe or Adventure Time), anime (such as Steinsgate or Mushishi), and dramas (such as Game of Thrones or Twin Peaks)

#3 WeAreDormin777

WeAreDormin777

King of Everything

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
  • Interests:Music, Video Games, Reading, Friends, Talking, Etc Etc

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:04 PM

Steven Universe is pretty good. Welcome!
Sing Softly, Sing me to The Lake...
Sing Softly, Bring me to The Lake...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users