Hello!Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheBoy2113

TheBoy2113

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Coheed, The Dear Hunter, Vinyl, Guitar.

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:00 AM

Hey everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. I am a fairly new fan of The Dear Hunter and anything Casey has done(Amour and Attrition is absolutely incredible). One of my friends showed them to me and I instantly fell in love. I have recently been acquiring all of their vinyl and I gotta say The Color Spectrum and Migrant are proving to be difficult to find for a reasonable price but I have managed to find all the others! I discovered Coheed and Cambria in 2006 and have been a huge fan since collecting vinyl, merch, getting tattoos dedicated to them and travelling all over North America to see them and I can't believe I had never heard of TDH before. I am a member of Cobalt and Calcium and love talking to people all over the world about such an amazing band so finding the Lake and The River is very exciting for me! I hope to get to know a lot of you and hopefully meet some of you at shows in the future.

#2 Holyhunter

Holyhunter

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, finding ways to make things awkward

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:57 AM

Hi

#3 Captain

Captain

Maybe we're just never meant to know why

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff poorly but having fun doing it

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:26 PM

Welcome to the forums! It's been a little bit quiet here lately - I've been making the most of my winter break by doing absolutely nothing as hard as I possibly can, but I just got back to my dorm today so hopefully things will pick back up a bit soon. Unfortunately I can't help you out with the vinyl, as I don't collect them myself. Wish you the best of luck though!
I will not be a parasite.

#4 TheBoy2113

TheBoy2113

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Coheed, The Dear Hunter, Vinyl, Guitar.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:52 PM

Thanks! I've noticed there isn't much action on the site, but I'm sure it comes and goes like most of these sites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users