#introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Plague Doctor

The Plague Doctor

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Anime, music like dubstep, classical, electro, techno, metal, folk, progressive & alternative rock, trip hop, house, indie pop and rock, making music, reading, videos, games, doing researches on things like psychology, physics, politics, astronomy, spiritualism, theology, religions, astral [insert related words], current world topics or just internet trash for the lols.

And while we're at it, social media.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:13 PM

Greetings, my dear fellow hunters!

I'm new here.
I've been listening to TDH ever since I was introduced to it in spring, last year...
Leading me to listen more and more to them, eventually turning me into a fanatic.

It has certainly influenced my life in some way... Or maybe just made it even more enjoyable.

Nonetheless, they are unique, obviously, never before have I seen or heard from a band that comes close in any way to the style they have and it just enthralled me and sucked me in completely.
It is a shame they are not receiving the attention and appreciation they highly deserve.

About me, well: I'm turning 17 this month, I'm Swiss, I like several kinds of music; dubstep, glitch hop, electro (Not nightcore, by the love of the divine), classical, metal, punk, indie pop/rock, trip hop, folk, alternative & progressive rock... And TDH just happens to be my absolute favourite among all my preferences.
I'm into entertaining stuff like Anime, playing music myself, videos and researches on the internet and educational or important things like astronomy, psychology, politics...

I really dislike making introductions, so I don't know if I'm doing it correctly, right now. ._.

Anyway, I am very pleased to find fellows who find joy in this, sadly, underrated band, just as I do.
Which occurs rarely, considering they aren't "mainstream", like... Kanye West, who, in my opinion, didn't deserve the attention at all and I guess you should know what I mean if you've ever seen him speak.

Oh well, I am, however, looking forward to the day their music will be heard everywhere and their art will be recognised and appreciated.

And I am looking forward to conversing with you all!

#2 Mickey

Mickey

Son, Don't Be Afraid To Call On Those Who Love You Most.

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, video games and vinyl.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:01 AM

HELLO! WELCOME! HAVE FUN!

What are some of your favorite anime?

#3 The Plague Doctor

The Plague Doctor

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Anime, music like dubstep, classical, electro, techno, metal, folk, progressive & alternative rock, trip hop, house, indie pop and rock, making music, reading, videos, games, doing researches on things like psychology, physics, politics, astronomy, spiritualism, theology, religions, astral [insert related words], current world topics or just internet trash for the lols.

And while we're at it, social media.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:14 AM

View PostMickey, on 09 March 2016 - 12:01 AM, said:

HELLO! WELCOME! HAVE FUN!

What are some of your favorite anime?

GREETINGS AND THANKS!!!!

And some of my favourites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Mononoke (Not Home but I like that too) Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Tokyo Ghoul and... Well, I'm currently watching several more &... I'm not fast at finishing them, tbh~ XD

Don't watch Pupa.

Don't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users