The Color Spectrum Game FINAL ROUNDresurrecting an old forum game to the dismay of all

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#381 johnnybee4e

johnnybee4e

Evil Shenanigans!

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

A lot of my favorite songs didn't make it. Based on what was left, Misplaced Devotion was more my favorite for Yellow than Home was for White. I like Home, but No God and Lost But Not All Gone are my two favorites from White, and are the perfect catharsis to the entire collection. Therefore, Home never would've gotten my vote.

I was actually quite surprised at how highly everyone placed Home on their favorites. And how much haterade was being sipped for Blue (my favorite color next to Indigo and YELLOW YEAAAAA). I think that's my favorite part about a game like this; it shows just how subjective music is, ya dig?

tl;dr - you can't please everyone, amirite?

#382 Jorss

Jorss

Hurr Durr

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

I don't know why but I think green and blue are my least favourite. I love all of them but I just listen way more to the other colours.

Posted Image

#383 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I was surprised that indigo went out so quickly. That EP is so fuckin' deadly.

#384 Scott

Scott

Stapp

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

It's the dear hunter and the game was being played between 36 songs. I'd be surprised if two people on this forum agreed on one song that would win the entire thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users