#1 dbr

dbr

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hey Ladies, and Gents,

I am a new member, however I had an old username, but never posted on it, and forgot the password, so I decided to start a new one!

I've been a Dear Hunter fan since the beginning. I found the Dear Hunter's page on Myspace (remember that?) and was hooked. This was also a few days after he left TREOS. My first TDH concert was when they opened up for Chris Conley of Saves the Day, while Chris was playing acoustic. I remember they played maybe 4-5 songs. It was pretty raw, but it sounded awesome. Most of the songs off of ACT I (if it was out yet), and they closed with Red Hands. I went home and found the Ms. Leading Demos online, and the rest is history.

I'm still in college, and currently on winter break with a lot of down time, I figured this would be a good time to hang out, and chat about my favorite band. Can't wait!

Edit: my favorite color off the Spectrum I would say is Orange. The opening riff for Echo is one of my favorites.
-Dave

#2 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hi Dave, welcome (back) to the forums! What are you studying at college?

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#3 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

Alright mate! Welcome to LATR. Sounds like you've been a fan for quite a while. I stumbled across the band on MySpace too, but it was after they've been around for a while I think.

#4 dbr

dbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

View Poststretts, on 26 December 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hi Dave, welcome (back) to the forums! What are you studying at college?
Thank you, and history to become a teacher one day.

#5 dbr

dbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

View Postrobholding, on 26 December 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

Alright mate! Welcome to LATR. Sounds like you've been a fan for quite a while. I stumbled across the band on MySpace too, but it was after they've been around for a while I think.

Yeah, I've been a die hard! I didn't buy any of the membership stuff when that was going on because I couldn't afford it. I found the MySpace page prior to Act 1. It had Ms. Leading demos on it, too.

#6 dbr

dbr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

Really do not want to start a thread elsewhere, but who is this playing drums in this video?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users