10/25/2016 - Los Angeles ShowEl Rey Theater,

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cambonious

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

I plan on attending the LA show tonight at 7:30pm at the El Rey Theater. Has anyone been there before and know the lay out? Like, standing room only? Parking, etc? I'm bringing my sister and wife with me and would like to have everything planned for them.

This show means a lot to me personally as I've been listening to TDH since 2007. Other bands' material just becomes "stale" to me personally, except for TDH. I can listen to them all day everyday if I had to and love every second of it. You don't hear them on the radio, no one else (besides people on here of course) has even heard of them and this has created within me MY OWN personal band in a sense ya know? This will be my first time show I've ever been to since being out of the military. I cannot wait for this experience. I'm even bringing my 2007-old CD-R that I wrote ACT-II on. (yes, I listened to Act-II first.) I heard Red Hands and was hooked and thought it was one of the most beautifully sad songs I'd ever heard in my life. THEN i went back and listened to 1.

Let me know if you're going and hopefully we could meet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users