ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

New rule in effect from now until the end of the tour:

There may be NO postings of any spoilers from "Story Time". Any posts with these spoilers will be removed.

This will be lifted once the tour ends.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#2 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:56 PM

ZeppelinDT, on 16 September 2016 - 06:43 PM, said:

New rule in effect from now until the end of the tour:

There may be NO postings of any spoilers from "Story Time". Any posts with these spoilers will be removed.

This will be lifted once the tour ends.

Oh my god oh my god I can't WAIT for the floodgates to opennnnn
Posted Image
Never climb the ladder. EVER.

#3 Grizzly Bear Arcade

Grizzly Bear Arcade

Awoke Alone

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Fuckin' shit and stuff.

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

Why is it being lifted once the tour ends? As to not spoil anything for the people who have yet to go to story time, or is there going to be some kind of reveal when the tour is over? I'm sure I'm the only one, but I'd rather just not know until the graphic novels are released as opposed to reading second hand accounts on a message board.
The night keeps looking our way.

#4 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:15 PM

Grizzly Bear Arcade, on 16 September 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

Why is it being lifted once the tour ends? As to not spoil anything for the people who have yet to go to story time, or is there going to be some kind of reveal when the tour is over? I'm sure I'm the only one, but I'd rather just not know until the graphic novels are released as opposed to reading second hand accounts on a message board.

I think Casey wants it to feel special and private for the fans involved.
Posted Image

#5 Grizzly Bear Arcade

Grizzly Bear Arcade

Awoke Alone

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
  • Interests:Fuckin' shit and stuff.

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:17 PM

Absolutely, and I totally understand and agree with that. But personally I'll try to refrain from reading any answers about the story until I can read the books. Key word "try". And welcome back, Kari!
The night keeps looking our way.

#6 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:18 PM

Grizzly Bear Arcade, on 16 September 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

The main reason is because this information is not supposed to be available to anybody outside of the VIP ticket holders, as making this information available early could diminish the VIP experience for those who have not attended yet. It's sort of a way to preserve the specialness and exclusivity, and is mostly about respecting the band's wishes.

Once the tour is over, there will be no more "future" Story Time participants who could potentially have the experience diminished, so there's no need to keep the information secret.

Your concerns are reasonable, so perhaps we'll just revise the rule to make sure that Story Times spoilers are only posted with "Spoiler" tags, so that anybody who would prefer to avoid them will be able to easily do so.
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#7 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:19 PM

Grizzly Bear Arcade, on 16 September 2016 - 08:17 PM, said:

And welcome back, Kari!

Thanks, Grizzly! It feels good to be back.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users