• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:03 AM

I'd link the Facebook post but on mobile so I can't so someone else do it pls.

#2 castironchef

castironchef

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Playing music badly, volunteering more time than I have, science fiction, submolecular gastronomy

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
I took a step,
one step too far.

#3 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:53 AM

I'm probably going Manchester, it's pretty ideal for me. I'd do Liverpool too but uni will probably clash with that date.

#4 twotimesthedime

twotimesthedime

Plagued By Practical And A Mercenary Lust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. Art. Ukulele. Enjoying life one adventure at a time.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

I'm studying abroad in a month, so I'll be going to the London one, two days before my 21st! I seriously almost cried from the coincidence.
Posted Image
_The leaves and the trees remember me_

#5 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:15 PM

That's such amazing timing!

#6 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:05 PM

If anyone's going to Manchester I'll officially see you there!

#7 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:05 PM

Or not, I might not actually physically see you. But I'll also be in attendance is what I'm saying.

#8 Dexter

Dexter

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Writing and recording music (electronic/rock/metal), playing guitar, keyboard etc
    Vidya games

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:10 AM

Slightly odd question, but does anyone know if there will be anything different about the London show? I live in Cornwall and i'm definitely going to the Bristol show but debating driving to London aswell, it'll break my bank account but it's not like they get to tour UK that often (although 2 tours in 2 years ain't that bad)
I just remember seeing last year they played a bit of a longer set in London

#9 Harryog77

Harryog77

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

I'm abit late to this topic but I too am going to the Manchester date with a couple of friends (it will be their first live show and hopefully will set the bar high). Should be a great gig!

#10 GraeWood

GraeWood

n00b or lurker?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

I'm yet to find anybody else even on Facebook suggest that they may be attending the Liverpool show with me!

#11 lolokaust

lolokaust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:01 PM

Just got back from the Manc's show and the band were on excellent form. The set list was heavy on Act 4 which suits me just fine. A dick in the crowd got vocal about the setlist but he got shot down pretty badly, very funny. Overall an amazing set and amazing band. Hopefully they'll come back.
Propagandafuhrer!

#12 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

View Postlolokaust, on 11 March 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

Just got back from the Manc's show and the band were on excellent form. The set list was heavy on Act 4 which suits me just fine. A dick in the crowd got vocal about the setlist but he got shot down pretty badly, very funny. Overall an amazing set and amazing band. Hopefully they'll come back.

So glad that guy requested Red Hands like eight times though, because that moment was bloody funny. "I saved your life? Well I'm gonna be the one ending it soon". Paraphrased of course.

Was well good though. Loved the disco ball for King Of Swords, and the venue was pretty bloody nice fair play.

#13 lolokaust

lolokaust

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

It was like watching a stand up comedian destroy a heckler. The attack on the guy was pretty aggressive but he got everything he deserved after being told politely to shut up in a round about way.
Propagandafuhrer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users