22 replies to this topic

#1 Soloma

Soloma

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:03 PM

Who's going? Boys, lemme tell you a story. I found a metal band that put out 2 ridiculous albums, and I'm not much for metal. They happened to be Australian, and I really wished they would come to the states. Turns out, not too long after, the did! I got my tickets and headed to what i thought was going to be a huge show. Everyone should know about them, right? Metal heads, for sure. Well, I was wrong. I've personally had bigger crowds. My point being; without the crowds, the show was nothing short of amazing! I don't know what to expect as far as crowd for TDH, but if few people actually show, I'm in for a really good time! Casey gets my money regardless, so please feel free to f%#@ right off, LOL! I do know I enjoy a live crowd. What to expect? My first TDH show! Been keeping up with touring setlist. Pumped!

Less than a week!

Red Hands!?!

Ha!

#2 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:15 AM

The Thompson House gives haunted tours? Less than 48 hours!

#3 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:15 AM

If I meet Casey, what's my question?

#4 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:07 AM

What a night. Got to meet the boys, snap pics, autographs, and im secure enough to admit i kissed a boy (casey), and i liked it. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Cant wait to do it again!

#5 popnfresh

popnfresh

We're Dropping Off Like Guns And Flies

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Interests:Nothing. Stuff.

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

huh
Pull yourself out of the gutter
Motherfucker
When you're bleeding
And it feels just like your bleeding

#6 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

You read it right.

#7 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:16 AM

Help my fuck if this site isnt full of a bunch of "huh's" and "what's". Idiots.

#8 popnfresh

popnfresh

• Regulars
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:33 AM

what
Motherfucker
When you're bleeding

#9 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Lame. TDH deserves a better class of fans. Soul finally finds its way to rock music; and it's surrounded by dumbshits. Go fuck yourself.

#10 RobAndStuff

RobAndStuff

• The Dear Hunter
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostSoloma, on 15 October 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

Lame. TDH deserves a better class of fans. Soul finally finds its way to rock music; and it's surrounded by dumbshits. Go fuck yourself.

What is going on here? I've looked at only two threads today, and both include you, a new member here, being needlessly aggressive toward people. This is a pretty easy going place and as someone that has met and knows a fair amount of the people that spend time on here, this is not the norm and certainly a new and unwelcome dynamic. I think i speak for the rest of my band mates as well as everyone on LATR when I say, and i know its the internet so its hard, but please show everyone some respect.

Im super happy you found this place, im glad you enjoyed the show and are a fan of the band, but just take it easy man. Someone not understanding what you're talking about doesnt make them an idiot, nor is it in any way to challenge you. Lets have fun, alright? Its a forum about a band on the internet. We're not working on nailing down cold fusion here. Not a high stakes scenerio.

#11 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:28 AM

Needlessly aggressive? No. We're not talking about how I threatened him or bullied him. Yet, there you go. With needless and aggressive perception based purely on your delicate sensibilities. Nobody has anything to say until they want to be petty. With useless words and policy slave accusations. You're wrong and you're fucking stupid. Go fuck yourself. Thats pretty much standard for those who choose to talk about these things. You're just trying to make me the asshole. And if thats the goal, dont expect me to play nice, idiot.

#12 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Dont take it personally. I run at a higher speed than most. In my worid; you can contribute to something or you can shut the fuck up. These conversations dont take forever. Feel free to fuck off at any time. Take your "rules" with you. Im about staying on topic; not using you to create one.

#13 stretts

stretts

GET YOUR TWO STEP ON!

• Admin
  • 8,547 posts
  • Interests:You, dear.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:56 AM

Second time you've been warned bud.

That sort of behaviour is no good round here. Come back when you can show some respect.

Fearless leader of Stretts' Bitches and Tits

Last.FM

#14 RobAndStuff

RobAndStuff

• The Dear Hunter
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostSoloma, on 17 October 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

Dont take it personally. I run at a higher speed than most.

Thats my favorite thing anyone has ever said about anything ever.

Regardless of your opinion on whos tough and whos sensitive and whos valuable or worthless, the issue here is change. This is a new dynamic for this site. As someone that embraces change i recognize it can be good or bad. This instance seems to be a little less before-edison/tesla-there-was-no-light-bulb and a little more before-the-plague-more-people-were-alive. And for the record, I am not a thought police, assimilate or else, political correctness gone mad kind of guy, nor do I find myself particularly sensitive, especially to internet nonsense of any variety. Im trying to help keep this a place people enjoy coming to to chat amicably about music and various other things. These arent hot bed topics, and people may get fired up from time to time, but as far the internet goes, this is a fairly civilized, drama and conflict free place. We ALL like it that way.

Im not going to argue with you, insult you, or speculate what kind of person would unnecessarily slander or put down a total stranger that gave a respectful and articulate suggestion, but I acknowledge some people dont quite play as well with others. All im saying is maybe this isnt the place to "run at such at high speeds," and if you find yourself feeling discontent with the quality of people around here, you're more than welcome to not participate in something that is so clearly frustrating to you.

#15 jon

jon

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

Well stated, Rob.

On topic - the band are playing amazing shows. Excellent background harmonies too! We cannot wait to see you guys again sometime soon. Hopefully you guys come back around to Orange County or Los Angeles.

Enjoy New York and thanks for the great shows!

#16 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:13 PM

Pretty clearly trying to get a response, I think. Who signs up for a forum then gets annoyed with the people immediately? It's almost as if you could read the forum before signing up to see what kind of place it was beforehand. Mental I know.

#17 popnfresh

popnfresh

• Regulars
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostSoloma, on 15 October 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

Go fuck yourself.
I tried but I think I did it wrong and pulled a muscle
:(
Motherfucker
When you're bleeding

#18 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

This is a weird thread
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#19 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

Rob is right; I was trying to participate by creating a thread and hoping to get responses. My bad. Im amazed at the inability to address my concern, yet the ability to hammer on me is so refined. I mean no harm, and i dont pretend to call myself an adult while living like Micky Mouse. People swear. And thats all you're really talking about. Micky Mouse got offended. In no way would a swear word mitigate what its like to hear huhs and whats in repeated fashion, over multiple posts. That is idiocy to me. I call it social capitalism. You do because you can. Thats not a power i seek over anyone.

#20 Soloma

Soloma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:46 PM

In no way to i intend on continuing any behaviour that isnt approved by the administrators. If i could take this thread down, i would. Love the band, want to learn more. Thats it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users