No replies to this topic

#1 jon

jon

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

When Life and Death was finished, I said to myself, "That is it?" It seriously felt like they played for ten minutes because the set list and playing was that awesome!

TDH played some songs I had really been hoping to hear (Saved, Life and Death) and they played them so freaking well. Singing by the entire band was perfect - Casey sounded next level awesome. I had a great view of what Rob was playing and was super surprised at the intricate parts he played (at least they were intricate to me). He has so much finesse and his singing is just fantastic! Everyone else was perfect too! I am a guitar player so I tend to focus the most on Casey and Rob, but really, the skill on display last night was such a treat to see and hear.

One thing that is always apparent after seeing TDH is that this group of guys can play anything they want and play it with the highest level of musicianship. I don't know what the future holds for these guys, but we are ready to hear it from this group of guys. The chemistry feels good and something that should be continued - no matter the name they play under.

Thank you The Dear Hunter . . . this is a show my wife and I will never forget and we look forward to whatever is next.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users