57 replies to this topic

#41 FrankTheHermit

FrankTheHermit

Lost in my head, hand to my heart

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:06 PM

Max! I want to let you know that you killed it playing guitar when I saw you guys in May. It's nice to see you step out from behind the keys. Will you be playing guitar for upcoming tours? Or was it a one-time thing?

#42 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Now that you've played in multiple spots on multiple tours, what are your favorite songs of the band's to play live? Favorite track off of Act IV?

#43 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:This band and guns.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

FrankTheHermit, on 24 June 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

Max! I want to let you know that you killed it playing guitar when I saw you guys in May. It's nice to see you step out from behind the keys. Will you be playing guitar for upcoming tours? Or was it a one-time thing?

Hey man thanks! Yea, kinda the same thing as the last tour I think. Still playing some synths and stuff but mostly guitar for now. :)

#44 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

TeleuteDPu, on 25 June 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

Now that you've played in multiple spots on multiple tours, what are your favorite songs of the band's to play live? Favorite track off of Act IV?

Uhmm.. I honestly don't know. They're all super fun to play. I think when I was on keys though Shame and Bring you down were my favorites. Now in my new spot the funnest songs are the ones where I switch a lot I think, like in The Theif and Poison Woman. It gets kind of challenging keeping track of all the patches and faders on my keyboard while also trying to focus on the guitar. I don't know. It's all fun though. :)

Hmm... I don't know if I really should go into talking about Act IV anything, but you guys have the tracklist so I guess it won't hurt to just say the name. I fucking love King Of Swords (reversed)**. But it's a tough one, there's honestly not a weak song in the bunch in my opinion.

#45 Captain

Captain

Maybe we're just never meant to know why

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff poorly but having fun doing it

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

:huh: Which one is that? Perhaps there was a title change, but the setlist we've (or at least I've) seen does not have such a song on it.

In other news, watching you bounce back and forth between keys and guitar at the last shows was exciting. I'm not talented enough to keep up with just the guitars, let alone switching back and forth in the middle of a song. W2G Max!
I will not be a parasite.

#46 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

Sorry... I goofed the name. Fixed it though.

#47 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

Sky, on 08 July 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

:huh: Which one is that? Perhaps there was a title change, but the setlist we've (or at least I've) seen does not have such a song on it.

In other news, watching you bounce back and forth between keys and guitar at the last shows was exciting. I'm not talented enough to keep up with just the guitars, let alone switching back and forth in the middle of a song. W2G Max!

fixed the name of the track. Haha. Working titles get stuck in my brain.

#48 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

What should I have for lunch today?
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#49 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:02 PM

ZeppelinDT, on 09 July 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

What should I have for lunch today?

Depends man. I'm probably going to be getting some fast food burger variation as I will be in a car for most of the day. But for you... If you've got the time to make it I'd say it feels like a breakfast food all day kinda day.

#50 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:13 PM

"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#51 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

ZeppelinDT, on 09 July 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

EXACTLY.

#52 casey crescenzo

casey crescenzo

Hunter

• The Dear Hunter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:26 AM

Max - Im curious... Olivia's flight was at 4:30, which means you were at the airport by, lets say 3:00... did you spend the rest of today on a 'Shit Max Eats' style binge now that she is gone? Because its 10:30pm, and you're not back at the house... have you just been living in decadence?

#53 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:31 AM

casey crescenzo, on 10 July 2015 - 12:26 AM, said:

Max - Im curious... Olivia's flight was at 4:30, which means you were at the airport by, lets say 3:00... did you spend the rest of today on a 'Shit Max Eats' style binge now that she is gone? Because its 10:30pm, and you're not back at the house... have you just been living in decadence?

Follow-up questions: Which "Shit Max Eats" binge have you been on that you truly regret? What restaurant gives you that same fulfillment of an authentic SME meal?

And do you like the Head Automatica album "Decadence"?

#54 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:43 PM

I may or may not have Jumbaco'd a bit...

#55 arctypeset

arctypeset

n00b or lurker?

• The Dear Hunter
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:50 PM

TeleuteDPu, on 10 July 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

Follow-up questions: Which "Shit Max Eats" binge have you been on that you truly regret? What restaurant gives you that same fulfillment of an authentic SME meal?

I think the worst thing I've done was that eating contest in Florida. Felt so sick. But honestly the crux of SME isn't about the quality. It's about the weirdness. Like... I just figured out that cream cheese on a turkey and cheddar sandwich is like my new favorite thing. Or how I smash everything I eat.

And no... not a big head automatica fan. Haha

#56 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

arctypeset, on 16 July 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

TeleuteDPu, on 10 July 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

I think the worst thing I've done was that eating contest in Florida. Felt so sick. But honestly the crux of SME isn't about the quality. It's about the weirdness. Like... I just figured out that cream cheese on a turkey and cheddar sandwich is like my new favorite thing. Or how I smash everything I eat.

And no... not a big head automatica fan. Haha

EATING CONTEST IN FL & I WASN'T THERE!?! THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!

#57 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:20 PM

I miss SMX.

Sometimes I click on my little bookmarked link and... nothing.

(sniffle)
Posted Image
Never climb the ladder. EVER.

#58 alexsohani

alexsohani

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

Max, what was your favorite city to eat in on this past tour?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users