* * * * * 1 votes

Color Spectrum Show in BostonThe whole fucking color spectrum!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#401 Antone

Antone

An Expensive Whore At The Dime

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:TDH and all things related, Wisconsin sports, good drinks, and good people.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

Best concert ever!! I couldn't have had more fun. The show was amazing, Misplaced Devotion was epic, Indigo blew my mind, and Lost But Not All Gone was made very special by a good friend. I can't believe how great it was to meet everyone. I know I only talked to some of you briefly but Mike, Aaron, Kati, Roman, David, Ariel, Kim, Tara it was so great to meet you all. Chris it was a long time coming man, it was really great to finally meet you and the beach balls were a great idea. Kellen and Larissa you guys were too much fun! You guys have to call me if you end up in Chicago soon and Kellen, drinks are on me. I've never seen someone so happy and more fun with each drink in my life!! Finally, Kari and Cody, words can't say it. I'm glad I have two new friends for life and our dinner Friday night was one of the best nights of my life so thank you guys. Thank you all for living up to my expectations. I knew everyone on this forum would be great, but I didn't know how great. BROS BEFORE HOS!
Posted Image

#402 robholding

robholding

Heart Throb Holding

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar and piano, gaming, films, reading. The usual, really. Oh, and physics. I like physics lots.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:09 AM

POPULAR

BEACH BALLS EVERYBODY!

#403 charles

charles

oh i hate that guy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

The number one thing I am taking away from all this is that we need a new damn catchphrase.

archon of nothing
and lord of dispersing
but i cannot keep
my cursive phalanges
from fucking cursing

#404 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostAntone, on 14 May 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

Best concert ever!! I couldn't have had more fun. The show was amazing, Misplaced Devotion was epic, Indigo blew my mind, and Lost But Not All Gone was made very special by a good friend. I can't believe how great it was to meet everyone. I know I only talked to some of you briefly but Mike, Aaron, Kati, Roman, David, Ariel, Kim, Tara it was so great to meet you all. Chris it was a long time coming man, it was really great to finally meet you and the beach balls were a great idea. Kellen and Larissa you guys were too much fun! You guys have to call me if you end up in Chicago soon and Kellen, drinks are on me. I've never seen someone so happy and more fun with each drink in my life!! Finally, Kari and Cody, words can't say it. I'm glad I have two new friends for life and our dinner Friday night was one of the best nights of my life so thank you guys. Thank you all for living up to my expectations. I knew everyone on this forum would be great, but I didn't know how great. BROS BEFORE HOS!

aww man. you got me all choked up... i cant even use proper punctuation
Posted Image
Never climb the ladder. EVER.

#405 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, children, animals, nature, cartoons, gardening, and BEER

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

View Postrobholding, on 14 May 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

BEACH BALLS EVERYBODY!

Oh my god, At 1:03 you can see me scurry across in front of the stage because I was LATE for the beach ball fun.
Posted Image

#406 MODatHPTM

MODatHPTM

A Common Whore At The Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Music, Video Games, T.V., Awesome.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

BEACH BALLS EVERYBODY!

GOD DAMN IT! I heard about the beach balls, was excited for the beach balls, had to pee during intermission, fucking missed this whole song.

First intermission bathroom line was easily the worst few minutes of my life. I switched lines at the worst time possible! You would think that the faint sound of drums would cause some people to show a little haste. I was unzipped in line and ready to double up on a urinal if needed, but alas I was apparently the only full bladder in a hurry.
Posted Image

#407 OliJ

OliJ

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

I'm surprised they went down immediately after the song just like it was planned. I was worried about them because I thought they were gonna be big but it was perfect

#408 RobAndStuff

RobAndStuff

• The Dear Hunter
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

POPULAR

I just want to briefly chime in and let you all know how incredible the night was. Looking up and seeing all the familiar faces was such an amazing feeling, it felt like a big huge thanksgiving dinner of sorts. So great seeing everyone, Cody and Kari (on the opposite coast!), Antone and the Family (right in front of me no less!), Aaron, everyone. So many friends, so much love! Watching the videoes from that night it seems pretty clear you guys were all way more wild than we could even hear on stage haha i've been touring 6+ years and thank you to all of you LATRians (is that the official term? ha) for making The TCS show a night i will always remember!

#409 MODatHPTM

MODatHPTM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Music, Video Games, T.V., Awesome.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostRobAndStuff, on 14 May 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

I just want to briefly chime in and let you all know how incredible the night was. Looking up and seeing all the familiar faces was such an amazing feeling, it felt like a big huge thanksgiving dinner of sorts. So great seeing everyone, Cody and Kari (on the opposite coast!), Antone and the Family (right in front of me no less!), Aaron, everyone. So many friends, so much love! Watching the videoes from that night it seems pretty clear you guys were all way more wild than we could even hear on stage haha i've been touring 6+ years and thank you to all of you LATRians (is that the official term? ha) for making The TCS show a night i will always remember!

For those who don't know... ^This guy is fucking awesome.
Posted Image

#410 theyordman

theyordman

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'm so mad i couldnt go... especially now that i've heard about those beach balls.

#411 Kari

Kari

Tough Lover

• Artistic Directors
  • 3,255 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

We obviously love you guys enough to spend well over $1,000 to see a special show that cost $50 for us both to see.

Now all you need to do is "The Complete Acts" on the west coast, and we'll be all set.
Posted Image

#412 Peachy Squid

Peachy Squid

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Cats, pugs, knitting, drawing, having the high ground

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

Oh man, Roman and I are so sick now from the everything but that was so much the coolest thing ever. Also holy crap I'm engaged now how does that even happen. Homahgurrrr this needs to happen again I fell in love with all of you <3
Posted Image

#413 Antone

Antone

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:TDH and all things related, Wisconsin sports, good drinks, and good people.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

View PostKari, on 14 May 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

We obviously love you guys enough to spend well over $1,000 to see a special show that cost $50 for us both to see.

Now all you need to do is "The Complete Acts" on the west coast, and we'll be all set.

Yeah this^^. Except one thing; Kari, you know I love you but I think Milwaukee would be an even better place for the "Complete Acts" show!
Posted Image

#414 elledubs

elledubs

Introducing of Ms. Terri

• Regulars
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

BEACH BALLS EVERYBODY!

oh man, so glad you got a video with the beach balls! I had such a giddy smile on my face through that whole song. Actually, all of yellow. Actually, the whole show....

Can we do this again? Please? Maybe a yearly latr meetup? Gosh, you all are wonderful.

#415 KIMTR@N

KIMTR@N

OMG! Wat hav I dun?

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

LATR meet up @ somewhere with a beach, kthanks.

#416 ariellol

ariellol

Always Singing

• Regulars
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:The Dear Hunter, Corgis, Pizza, Doctor Who, IT Crowd, Beer, Sunflowers

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

You guys made it a night for us to always remember too :) I'm pretty sure I didn't stop smiling the whole entire show. I could barley sit still. When Tara and I tried to stand a few times, people behind us yelled. Oh well. It was still a grand fucking time. Can't wait to see you all again. I'll be seeing you and pizza and connor in a month, heck yeah!
Posted Image

#417 aaronbowles

aaronbowles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:stuff with things

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

POPULAR

what a pleasant experience the week was. everyone was so friendly and we all had a fucking grand old time! the show was hands down the best live perormance i've ever attended. mike, cody, roman, kati, kari, kellen, larissa, tara, antone, chris, pizza, calzone, canoli, biscotti, pevarini, stromboli, and all of you other italian delicacies, lub u all. i'll never forget it! part two needs to happen real soon!

#418 ZeppelinDT

ZeppelinDT

The Tank

• Mod
  • 3,068 posts
  • Interests:Getting rid of bombs

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostKIMTR@N, on 15 May 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Long Island!! We got beaches aplenty :)
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. I'd like some welfare please."

#419 TeleuteDPu

TeleuteDPu

Believe What You're Led To Believe

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostZeppelinDT, on 15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

I would say Florida since it's a bit sunnier PLUS Islands of Adventure, but I also think the nod should be made for the Cali peeps. I'll find any excuse to go to In-N-Out.

#420 Antone

Antone

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostTeleuteDPu, on 15 May 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostZeppelinDT, on 15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

I would say Florida since it's a bit sunnier PLUS Islands of Adventure, but I also think the nod should be made for the Cali peeps. I'll find any excuse to go to In-N-Out.

Okay, Cali it is. I fucking love me some In-N-Out, animal style!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users